The flu isn’t taking this year off. Neither are we.
Research studies are enrolling now.
Those who qualify may receive*:
- Payment up to $725 which varies by study
- Study-related care at no cost from local doctors
- Study vaccine or an already approved vaccine for adults 65+, at no cost
Plus, no cost to you.
No health insurance or referral needed
COVID-19 update — we remain open.
For the safety of both staff and patients, we require that our research sites are COVID-19 SMART facilities. That means they use best practices to reduce virus exposure and are dedicated to ensuring they remain open and available for the research of investigational medications.
COVID-19 SMART steps we are taking to ensure safety include:
- Greatly increased availability of video office visits
- Ensuring social distancing measures are taken in all waiting areas
- Continuing the practice of cleaning and disinfecting exams rooms thoroughly between every patient visit
- Appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) for all staff members at our health clinics
For over half a year, the COVID-19 pandemic has been top-of-mind for everyone. Concern about catching the disease may occupy your thoughts night and day.
But there’s another virus coming, and it’s serious. FLU. If you’re 65 or over, your risk for both COVID and FLU is high. The COVID and FLU are not the same, both can cause severe illness and lead to complications that may need to be treated in a hospital. This year, our hospitals have already been overwhelmed by patients with respiratory problems. Protecting yourself from FLU could be more important for yourself and for our health system than ever before.
There’s something you can do. Right now, local doctors are evaluating study vaccines to prevent Flu in adults aged 65 or over. Volunteers may receive either the investigational vaccine or an already approved vaccine.
Take the next step to see if you qualify for local research studies. But don’t delay — space is limited!